Friday, November 2, 2012

Hurricane Sandy

While I'm happy to report that Anthony, my family, friends and I are all safe and sound after Hurricane Sandy, unfortunately Hoboken and other parts of NJ, NY, and CT didn't fair so well and are still recovering. My thoughts and prayers are with all those who lost loved ones and their homes in the storm.

Anthony and I finally evacuated Hoboken on Wednesday and stopped by my parents home before heading to a hotel. Here are some pictures from the past few days or so. Hope everyone stays safe in the upcoming weeks...

Downtown NYC in the dark
The entrance to the Archstone on 1st Street
A boat washed up on the sidewalk on 14th Street
Lots of candles
Tree in my parents' driveway in Westchester
Tree in my parents' backyard in Westchester


View from 14th street in Hoboken

No comments:

Post a Comment