NUTELLA BANANA COOKIES
- 1 1/2 cups flour
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/2 tsp. baking soda
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 3/4 cup shortening
- 2 large mashed ripe bananas
- 1 egg
- 1 3/4 cup oats
- 1/4 cup Nutella
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F
- Sift flour, sugar, and salt together in a large bowl.
- Cut in
- Beat in mashed ripe bananas and egg.
- Mix in oats.
- take a knife and "slice" nutella into batter with a knife. Don't mix it in completely, the stripes are what make them pretty!
- Spoon "drops" onto a greased cookie sheet. Bake at 400 degrees F for about 8-10 minutes. (Note: this is a lot softer than normal and will not form balls, hence spoon “drops”)
- You can frost these cookies if you would like too! Here is my easy buttercream recipe: 1/2 cup butter-softened, 3 Tbsp. milk, 2 tsp. , 1 box (16 oz.) . Beat all ingredients together. You can add more milk or powdered sugar to get it to the consistency you want it.