Friday, September 7, 2012

Top Ten: PUMPKIN EDITION



Last fall I did a post on my favorite pumpkin beer... This fall, I figured - rather than limiting myself to just one pumpkin item (which is very hard for me to do) - that I'd post ten of my favorite pumpkin-ey items for the season instead. Drumroll please...


10. 'It's the Great Pumpkin Charlie Brown' (if you haven't seen this, you didn't have a childhood)


9. BJ's Wholesale Club's Pumpkin Muffins (available in the store only)


8. Molly Stone's glass pumpkins available at Compliment's Gallery in Kennebunkport, ME



7. Yankee Candle's Spiced Pumpkin Candle


6. Mumkins... Look how cute they are!



5. Pumpkin Snickerdoodles (amazing. you MUST try these)



4. Shipyard's Pumpkin Ale 



3. Starbuck's Pumpkin Spice Latte (rumor has it Starbucks is creating a pumpkin spice ice cream!) 


2. The recipe for pumpkin pie on the back of Libby's Pumpkin Puree



1. Pumpkin picking... obviously! (click here for some recommended farms in New York)



I could go on and on, but I'll stop at 10. Hopefully you get to enjoy a couple (or ten) of these items this season!


"Dear Great Pumpkin, I am looking forward to your arrival on 
Halloween night. I hope you will bring me lots of presents." 

- Linus, It's the Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown





No comments:

Post a Comment