Friday, December 14, 2012

Save the Dates!

Believe it or not, tomorrow marks 175 days until Anthony and I get married! We're so excited and planning the wedding has been a ton of fun. I've been documenting everything we've been doing, so I'll definitely have endless planning posts to come post-wedding.

Here's a little something that I can share with you now that I've put them in the mail... our SAVE THE DATES! My friend Michelle introduced me to the website www.minted.com where they have endless save-the-date options for all types of couples. We chose the below design because we thought it was classic and fun, plus we could match the border to our wedding colors:

 
Since you're ordering online and it's a bit hard to sense exactly what the save the date will look like, Minted will send you samples of as many invitations as you'd like. They also always have sales (10-15% off) which can make a big difference for a large order! And obviously they're not just for wedding items... Minted has holiday cards, stationary, and much more.

No comments:

Post a Comment